- Burp - "Regular" (commonly accepted definition)
- Belch - A little bit louder than a burp (commonly accepted definition)
- Gelch - (pronounced jelch) Giant belch.
- Helch - "huge-mungous" belch.
- G-Helch - "Gigantic huge-mungous" belch.
- HH-Gelch - "Huge-mungous huge-mungous gigantic" belch.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Levels of burp
The kids dig burping so much that they've developed their own set of terms to describe the burpiness of their burps, not unlike eskimos and their many words for snow.